Bucky's Services aims to provide the utmost professional bartending and event staffing services. In order to do so, we must comply with our insurance policy.
Please note for all bartending services:
1. All alcoholic beverages must be served by Bucky's Services staff
2. No shots, "neats", or "rocks" drinks will be served. All mixed drinks must contain a ratio of no more than 1:3 parts alcohol to non-alcoholic "mixers"
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone
4. We may terminate services at anytime due to an unsafe and/or hostile environment. Other instances of applicable termination may include - repeated warnings to individuals who have been refused service at the bar but still insist on obtaining alcoholic beverages, refusal of payment for a past due invoice, refusal of policy compliance, use of drugs on venue property, etc. We will not tolerate misuse of alcohol. In the event of a termination during an event, all expenses are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Security and crowd control are not our responsibility. Should your event require security, you are responsible for doing so.